Biyernes, Pebrero 17, 2012

Science+Love

First of all, belated happy Valentine's Day! :3 Here's a little photoshop thing I made last week. :3
Anyway, February 14 was what? It was a normal tuesday. Nothing really unusual. Just glad to spend it with my friends. I didn't really notice that it was Valentine's Day. :P

Anyway, remember the mural I was talking about? :3 Well, we only got second place when we were expecting first but it's okay. The other one had more appeal so, oh well. Nothing we can do now. Here is a quick pic I took of the mural. I love the look and the overall idea we had. I was very colorful and I'm really proud of the group effort.
Kinda dark, i know but :3. It's pretty right? The theme is our positive response to the adverse effects of technology to the environment.  hihihi Think we got it right?

On the me front, I had a bit of tonsilitis. Yeah I was kinda a whining little girl because it hurt when I swallowed so maybe I was kinda annoying? :3

Right now, the pain has gone, weirdly after I drank some milk tea. *winks* Is this a new cure? :O haha. I have a crazy busy sched right now, being a leader of almost every group. We've got a video presentation for Chinese, then a drama for Florante at Laura, and I still need to prepare for my History report. The life of a sophomore huh? :s I'm having a hard time with the script but I hope I come through. I'm sort of feeling the stress again but I'm trying to be calmer and less uptight. *yay for fulfillment of new year's resolution*

Next week we have the so called Kalasag Docufest. We get to watch 15 minute documentaries by History Club members on topics like depression, child labor, celebrities in politics, the tragedy of ofws, and a few more. Kinda excited to see the final outputs of the documentaries. I wanna see the potential of Josephians. \m/

Anyway, I might bore you to sleep with this two-photo, multi-paragraphed post so I'll leave it here. I hope I get to post something interesting again this weekend. *fingers crossed* Kbye.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento