Linggo, Setyembre 2, 2012

I am your camera *swoosh



Hi there! Meet Darth "Darthy" Vader, my new camera! He's very serious and awesome so don't mess with him. 

This Fujifilm Instax 210 was a birthday gift to myself after sacrificing a large part of my allowance for it. I'm so happy when it finally arrived yesterday in all its glory!


I love the effects of the pictures so much. So instagrammy and vintagey :)) Please do not mind the ugly self portrait. That was not meant to be printed since we played around thinking that the rest of the film pack will not work because it was overexposed. But much to my surprise the fourth photo taken finally printed out correctly! I was so relieved!


Well here are the three failures. The film is so sensitive you should not open the film cover. It is so stressful to have an instax but at the same time it's very fun! I do not regret buying one at all. I know it's expensive but it's an investment for me. I love it to death. It's my baby darthy <3 Looking forward to taking more photos for intrams and my upcoming 15th birthday celebration! haha. I'm seriously saving the film since it is very expensive but i am actually aching to take another picture. I should resist this temptation so much through its hardships.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento